1. Brian McCann
2. Buster Posey
3. Victor Martinez
4. Carlos Santana - Hitting under .200, but with five HRs already. Look for AVG to rise soon. Great buy-low candidate.
5. Miguel Montero
6. Mike Napoli
7. Matt Wieters - Power starting to come around. His youth and upside give him a boost in the rankings.
8. Joe Mauer - Injury concerns may last all season.
9. Kurt Suzuki
10. Geovany Soto - .264 BABIP with a 25% LD%. More success to come soon.
11. Alex Avila - Plenty of pop, but AVG not likely to stick with his high strikeout/whiff rates.
12. Russell Martin - Don't expect his 24% HR/FB rate to stick. Will he stay healthy for the full season?
13. Wilson Ramos - .463 BABIP. Ummm, yeah, that won't last. Look for .275-.280 the rest of the way with 5-10 homers.
14. Yadier Molina
15. Yorvit Torrealba - Hasn't hit below .270 for the past two seasons.
16. Jorge Posada - 12% LD% and 25% HR/FB rate not good signs for the aging Posada
17. John Buck
18. J.P. Arencibia - The power is nice, but with little AVG and below average playing time.
19. Hank Conger - Let, him, play! Let, him, play!
20. Chris Iannetta - Great bat in OBP leagues, but striking out a ton right now. More power to come.
21. Nick Hundley - Early surge has faded, as it did last season. More info here.
22. A.J. Pierzynski - Slow start last year as well and finished strong.
23. Rod Barajas - All pop, no chance to hit for AVG. Power faded after fast start last season.
24. Ramon Hernandez