2. Miguel Cabrera
3. Joey Votto
4. Prince Fielder
5. Mark Texieira
6. Adrian Gonzalez - Continuing to regain strength in shoulder/swing. More power coming.
7. Ryan Howard
8. Kevin Youkilis - Strikeouts will regress, leading to better AVG soon.
9. Lance Berkman - His current pace is crazy, but if healthy .290-.300, 25-30 HR.
10. Paul Konerko - Proving that 2010 was no fluke.
11. Adam Lind - Looks back to form. I'm thinking .285-.295, 25-30 HR.
12. Ike Davis - AVG destined to regress, but could crack 30 HRs.
13. Ben Zobrist - Good bet to close in on 20/20, but .275 AVG might be ceiling.
14. Adam Dunn - The power is coming, bet on it.
15. Billy Butler
16. Pablo Sandoval - Hamate bone injury could sap power, but AVG should be fine.
17. Victor Martinez
18. Buster Posey
19. Howie Kendrick - Not expecting the same level of power production for the rest of the way.
20. Justin Morneau - Just don't know what to expect after slow start and concussion last season.
21. Gaby Sanchez
22. Mitch Moreland
23. Justin Smoak
24. Freddie Freeman - AVG should rise a bit as season progresses. .270, 15-18 HR
25. Carlos Pena - Power starting to show up after an early hand injury. Not much AVG-wise, however.
26. Luke Scott
27. Michael Cuddyer
28. Derrek Lee - Power slowly coming around. Look for a rise in AVG to around .270.
29. Aubrey Huff - Not going to get last season's production, but .275 with 15 or so homers still possible.
30. Adam LaRoche - Just wait until the second half to add him.
31. Brett Wallace - A nice bat, but limited power upside.
32. Carlos Lee
33. James Loney
Kendrys Morales - Can't rank him until he starts doing some minor league rehab work. Worried his 2011 season may be lost even if he returns.