1. Cliff Lee
2. Eric Bedard
3. Jhoulys Chacin
4. Zack Greinke
5. Josh Beckett - Will try to make start Tuesday.
6. C.J. Wilson
6. C.J. Wilson
7. Johnny Cueto
8. Ian Kennedy
9. Gio Gonzalez
10. Ryan Vogelsong
11. Brandon Beachy - Picked up right where he left off after DL stint.
12. Matt Latos - Two excellent match-ups against KC and @SEA.
13. Jeremy Hellickson - His 1.5 K/BB rate is worrisome and two tough matc-hups
14. Ervin Santana - 13/4 K/BB in last two starts (11.2 IP) and he gets LAD and WAS at home.
15. Zach Britton
16. Max Scherzer - Roughed up in his last outing after two good starts before that. Strikeouts trending down, but faces SF later in the week.
17. Jason Marquis - Keeping the ball on the ground and in the park, but pitches to contact. Good match-ups @LAA and PIT.
18. R.A. Dickey
19. Nick Blackburn - Peripheral numbers make his 3.15 ERA look a bit fluky. Not crazy about his match-up.
20. Matt Garza - Strikeouts have been trending down since mid-May.
21. Chad Billingsley - Was his last outing an indication that he's back on track? Hard to say given his inconsistencies, but match-ups @MIN and @LAA worth gambling on.
22. John Lannan - The results have been outstanding for Lannan lately, but it's tough to trust a pitcher with a 1.4 K/BB rate and very little strikeout potential.
23. Freddy Garcia - Not dominating, but certainly getting the job done. Scary match-up against MIL on Tuesday.
24. Kyle Loshe - 15 ER in four starts this month.
25. Rick Porcello - He's been roughed up lately, but worth a gamble against NYM and SF if you need it.
26. Kevin Correia
27. Doug Davis
28. Mitch Talbot
29. Jason Hammel - K/BB rate trending the wrong way and results have not been good of late.
30. Jeff Francis
31. Javier Vazquez - Only 2 ER in last 10.1 innings, but with 18 hits allowed.
32. Jordan Lyles - Two extremely tough match-ups for the rookie (TEX and BOS).
33. Jo-Jo Reyes
34. Zach Stewart